Hydraulic / Mechanical Technician
Our client has an urgent requirement on a contract basis for a Hydraulic/Mechanical Technician at their workshop based in the North of Aberdeen.
This assignment is initially for a four week period with excellent prospects of extension to the right candidate. Required for position:
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good communication skills
- Willing to adapt and get things done.
- Good team working skills
To carry out mechanical / hydraulic works on different client equipment as required. You will be required to work in the workshop and client site or offshore from time to time. You will be expected to work with your own initiative and will be required to carry out a wide range of mechanical / hydraulic activities including faulting finding and be competent in reading detailed hydraulic schematics & mechanical drawings: Main Responsibilities
Carry out mechanical & hydraulic services as per below, in the workshop, on site or offshore.
Individual Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental Responsibilities
- Mechanical fitting
- System fault finding
- Instrument pipework
- Pressure testing
- Hot oil flushing
- Equipment overhaul
- As you will be client facing, it’s always important to represent the company in a professional manner.
- Ensure that all works are carried out in accordance with clients Services QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety and Environment) systems.
- Ensure all relevant standards are followed to always facilitate safe and effective operations at all times.
- Ensure technical integrity for all project work:
- Ensure the clients services are delivered to a high standard which meets client, legislative and manufacturer’s requirements. 4.0 Individual Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental Responsibilities
Experience -Skills Essential
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety, and the Environment
- Apply clients Services and where appropriate Client’s Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Ensure that all Quality and operational procedures as identified in clients Services QA Manuals are adhered to at all times.
- Maintain and encourage positive use of departmental policies and procedures.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Mechanical / hydraulic training certificate
- Full clean driving license Preferred.
- Offshore experience
- Strong financial understanding
- Technical knowledge / awareness in the provision of mechanical / hydraulic solution
If not already registered with Ingenii, please click on the link below
or visit our website www.ingeniiresource.com and complete our registration form in full