We are recruiting for experienced Rig Inspection HSE Auditors globally.
Providing the highest possible levels of quality, detail and diligence combined with high levels of customer service, you will be responsible for undertaking third party HSE audits for some of the biggest names in industry.
Please note this is a field based role so candidates should be flexible to travel within current travel restriction.
You will undertake audits travelling to installations (including when required offshore), at time corporate clients offices and can benefit from the opportunity to work globally with some of the world's best known brands.
At present we are recruiting for roles within local regions due to COVID-19 but future roles globally may become available when travel restrictions ease.ENSURE QUALITY, IMPROVE STANDARDSResponsibilities Include
- Undertake third party audits across core standards of QMS, Environment and Health & Safety (ISO 9001, ISO14001 and ISO 45001)
- Lead the site audit team as required
- Ensure the accuracy, quality and delivery of all audit reports and additional materials in line with agreed timescales
- Support the technical review of files, providing answers to all queries when required
- Deliver customer excellence, ensuring that all client enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner